Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Image Corrections

Before     
After
For this image I turned down the brightness and turned up the contrast, then adjusted the different color levels. I was unable to fix the blurriness in the middle of the photograph.

Before
After
In this image I adjusted the curves, levels, shadows/ highlights and turned up the exposure. The edges of the photograph were too dark for me to fix without making the whole image look ridiculous.

Before
After
I first cropped the edge off the image, then turned up the brightness and contrast, adjusted the curves, and turned up the saturation.

Before
After
For this photograph I first turned up the brightness and contrast, then adjusted the shadows and highlights, turned up the exposure, and finally turned up the saturation.

No comments:

Post a Comment